Arrival and Departure: on your own, as well as the trips to the campsites and the new location
Arrival in the Allgäu the day before until 8:00 p.m.
Basecamp: On campsites in your own tent, if the planned camp site is not available, we will switch to other campsites.
- Allgäu – Camping Zeh at the Niedersonthofener See
- Vorarlberg – Camping on the Enz in Dornbirn
- Chiavenna – Camping Acquafraggia in Piuro
We spend the night together on campsites. Therefore, you should definitely take a tent with you. If you don’t have a tent or want to stay in a guesthouse or hotel, we will be happy to organize it.
Catering: Organized independently or by the group
Usually we work as cooks. After shopping together, we will try to refute the fact that many cooks spoil the broth, but enrich it. Depending on our mood, we can also be served and enjoy the regional cuisine of our host country.
- Minimum age: 16
- Tour duration: daily approx. 4-7 hours canyoning tour – depending on the canyon
- Season: May to October
- Tour languages: German / English (on request Dutch)
- Number of participants: 4 people